- CLASS 5 GDL INSURANCE REDUCTION PROGRAM
15 hours of Classroom Training and 10 hours of In-Vehicle Instruction ($649)
This is a Government certified course for Beginners with a Class 7-GDL Licence. This program includes 10 Hours of One-on-One in vehicle sessions and Group sessions in classroom which will help you learn about everything about how to become a safe and confident driver. On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to receive your Auto Insurance Certificate.
- CLASS 5 NON GDL INSURANCE REDUCTION COURSE
15 hours of Classroom Training and 6 hours of In-Vehicle Instruction ($499)
This is a Government certified course for Class 5- Non GDL Licence holders who want to reduce their insurance premiums. This course includes 6 hours of One-on-One in vehicle sessions and 15 hours of Classroom training. On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to receive a Certificate which helps to reduce Insurance premiums.
- CLASS 7 PREPARATION COURSE
15 hours of In Classroom Training ($120)
This is a Government certified course designed to prepare students for their class 7 written knowledge test.
- IN-VEHICLE TRAINING
Minimum 2 hours of in vehicle training to brush up driving skills. Free pick up ad drop off. ($60 per hour)
- who wishto challenge a road test, have not had recent experience, wish to take a higher class road test, needs more confidence.
If you are not looking for a full Class 5 Driver Training course or you already know how to drive, but just need a couple extra hours to improve some specific skills, brush-up lessons are ideal for you.
- WINTER DRIVING
- PARKING PRACTICE
-who wish to learn or practice parking skills and become a parking expert.
-parallel parking, hill parking, angle and perpendicular parking
- CAR FOR ROAD TEST
- Cash, cheque or e-transfer
REQUIREMENTS FOR COURSE
Students must complete;
- minimum 15 hours of classroom education, score at least 80% on Classroom examination and one of the following
- 10 hours in-vehicle training, if holding a Class7 or 5 GDL, minimum final grade of 7.5 in vehicle or
- 6 hours in-vehicle training, if holding a Class 5 (non-GDL) operator's licence at the time of course registration, minimum final grade of 7.5 in-vehicle.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A prior notice not later than 24 hours is required for rescheduling, same day cancellation is subject to $100 charge.
- Re-write of classroom test is $25.
- Course completion certificates are provided free of charge to qualified candidates, duplicate copies are $25.
- NFS charge for a returned cheque is $50.
- Please make all cheques payable to Terwillegar & Riverbend Driving School Ltd.